chagasale.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Product and company information from registered users who use this site for marketing to potential customers
- Payment information of registered users who choose to purchase paid services from us, including billing information, credit card numbers and expiration dates
Use of information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Personalizing your visits to chagasale.com and developing the design and style of the site to improve the services provided to you
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will share your payment information with banks or vendors relevant to the transaction in order to enable transactions to be completed. While chagasale.com has in place industry-standard technology and internal procedures to safeguard your payment information against intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedure can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse. chagasale.com shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages or losses that might result from unauthorized use, publication, disclosure or any other misuse of payment information, including credit card information.
- To provide a user online community; and for
- Planning and managing our business activities by understanding aggregated analysis on behavior and habits
- Internal record keeping
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Third party service providers
We will only disclose personal information about you internally and to third parties for processing purposes associated with payment processing, the supply of goods and services, for web site administration, or elsewhere when you have consented to such disclosures, or where such disclosures are required or permitted by law. These third parties we contractually bound only to use personal information to perform the services that we hire them to provide.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you may use the relevant automated updating system in your account on chagasale.com, or write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be in error.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
As a registered user, your personal and bill payment Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no website or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We will not take responsibility for any subsequent losses incurred resulting from unauthorized access to accounts.
Disclosure of Information
We reserve the right to disclose user information in special cases. For example, where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing (or threatening to infringe) or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our title, rights, interests or property or those of other website users or of anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
We also reserve the rights to disclose, without notice to you, personal information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by any law, regulation or listing requirement or by any stock/securities exchange, governmental or regulatory authority.